Welcome To All About Speech and Language!
We created AASL because we desire to provide something more to our clients than what is just traditionally provided inside the 4 walls of a therapy room. We created AASL because we desire to provide a level of care where our clients feel like an extension of our family, knowing they are getting the best, skilled, compassionate support for their child.
We believe that all children have limitless potential..with abilities that just need to be nurtured, developed, shaped, and fully maximized. We believe that this potential is achieved through fun, creative, and quality therapy services. We believe that this potential is achieved through working hand-in-hand with each child’s family. We believe that this potential is achieved through a harmonious collaboration amongst the child, their family, and our therapy team. We believe in helping our children embrace whatever challenge they might be experiencing and to set their minds on reaching their next goal. We believe in celebrating each gain no matter how big or small every step of the way. We believe that by investing in our children and giving them a safe, loving, supportive environment to learn and grow, they will succeed throughout every life stage.
The children we work with will succeed in finding their voice and speaking for the first time. They will succeed in expressing their wants and needs. They will succeed in getting dressed or riding a bike. They will succeed in eating and participating in mealtime. They will succeed in holding a pencil to write. They will succeed in making and keeping friends. They will succeed in learning to read. They will succeed in getting jobs in their communities. They will succeed in gaining confidence and becoming the best versions of themselves!
This might look different for every child, but it is our deepest hope and desire that we can help your child achieve his or her greatest potential alongside our team, our family of therapists, who can’t wait to greet you with open arms and a smiling face. We’re in this together, throughout every life stage; let’s go!
Alicia Yimoyines Martinez M.S. CCC-SLP
Brieann Yimoyines Papp M.S. CCC-SLP
Owners of AASL
Maximizing Each Child’s Potential In Every Life Stage.
- Unwavering commitment and dedication to providing high quality, evidence-based, results-driven treatment.
- Compassion for and personal investment with each client and his/her family.
- Perseverance to discover the best therapy approach to support and maximize each of our client’s skill set and potential.
- Education for parents, caregivers, teachers, and other colleagues/ professionals to increase knowledge and promote effective generalization of developmental and life skills.
- Foster and encourage self-esteem by guiding our clients to successfully partake in shared experiences with other peers and community members, taking therapy beyond the treatment room to a whole new, meaningful level.
To be a premier therapy company offering a unique approach to therapy that is reflective of the needs of our clients and families; to provide quality and highly skilled speech-language and occupational therapy services, reflecting our passion for the work we do and the personal investment we dedicate to our client’s and their families; maximizing each client’s potential in a supportive, loving environment throughout each and every life stage.